Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Playing Catch Up!- Day 21

Day 21 - A Photo of your Family and 5 facts about them


I couldn't just pick one picture, so I made a little video of pictures. However, after waiting for an hour and 30 minutes for the video to upload I decided to post without the video. I will try posting it again later or I will try to make a collage!


Here are my 5 facts about my family:


1. I hope that someday my children will look up to me the way I look up to my Parents. Their love and the way they love us and put our family first is something so inspiring and I am so blessed to be their daughter.


2. The top chefs in the world don’t even compare to my Grandma. She is the most amazing cook and one of the most amazing women I know. She has always been my cheerleader and her belief in me has always helped strengthen my belief in myself.


3. Grandma Krysl really taught me to keep my faith in God strong. When I was a little girl I remember her telling me “always remember that God let’s bad things happen so that even better things can happen,” and that kind of faith has helped me through some of the toughest times in life. She’s right, better things always come out of the bad. It was my Grandpa who helped me find my voice when I was little and he made me want to sing. Singing at church on Sundays or listening to my Grandpa sing on Sundays always fills my heart with joy.


4. My sister and brothers are amazing. We love, respect and understand each other and we always know how to have fun together. They have taught me so many things and I love them so much!

5. My aunts, uncles and cousins are awesome!! We always make it a point to get together to celebrate the little and big things- birthdays, holidays, and of course, Husker games! We also enjoy going on trips together and some of my best memories are from being with my family.

No comments: