Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lovin' Indy!

I just finished my first week of training here in Indianapolis. I have been learning a lot. Our first project was all about event planning. We are putting together a social event for all of the 2008-2009 Greek Consultants, so that has been a lot of fun. We have spent a lot of time going over information, officer training, presentation and public relations information, it is all very cool. Nights are pretty low key, we cook dinner for one another, work on "homework," hang out by the pool, or watch "So You Think You Can Dance." Friday night we went out in downtown Indianapolis, which was a lot of fun! Yesterday, we went shopping at the mall. We went to Forever 21 and then the Forever 21 accessories store, For Love 21! We spent a few hours at the mall, mostly just at those two stores! We had a great time. Last night, we got dressed up and went to Broad Ripple. We danced the night away. I am really bonding with the other ELCs, we are all becoming really great friends! Tonight, we are going to the fair with some fraternity consultants, so that should be a lot of fun! Tomorrow night, we are going to a baseball games with all of the Greek Consultants. We are busy ladies! We get our laptops on Tuesday, so I will be updating the blog more often, and sending emails to everyone! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Miss Emmalie!

I am so glad to hear that you are having fun and bonding with the sistas! I can't beleive this is already your last week of training. I can't wait to hear about your first chapter visit experience.

Xi Love,

Kim