Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Packing Begins...

The packing starts now. Yesterday, I went and bought everything I could think of that I might need while living out of a suitcase. Today, I started making a list of all the outfits I want to bring. I also figured out what I will need in my "office on the go" bag... a file organizer, my planner, journal, address book, business card file, a book to read, my scrapbook, and some other stuff. I can't believe that I will be leaving in less than a week.

I am also spending some time with family before I go. Last night, we had the family over for my dad's birthday, and today Aunt Kolene, Stef and I went and saw Sex in the City. My cousin Jayme is spending the night with us tonight because the three of us will be going to Papio Bay for the whole day, tomorrow. I am pretty excited.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You look AWESOME!!! I love your new haircut! I hope you had safe trip to IN and have a great few weeks. I hope to hear from you soon!

Heart-Sunshine,

Kim